Kavin Bioresearch equip graduates and post graduates of Biotechnology, Microbiology and Pharmaceutical technology to educate them about pharmaceutical industry, its scope and the future. The courses are conducted by pioneers in R&D, useful for ongoing academic career oriented students (only) to explore pharmaceutical industry and carve a career out of it. Students are provided hands-on training and individual exposure to each instrument which helps them to gain technical knowledge of every instrument.
Industrial Summer Training Programs
These training programs are completely practical oriented, providing the key concepts and high-end principle level protocols which ultimately results in trainees getting acquainted with the sophisticated equipment and the ability to interpret the experimental data. Presentations, seminars and assignments are all part of the training programs to sharpen their communication and presentation skills.
We are conducting industrial training programs on various topics of Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Plant Tissue Culture and related fields.Our courses have been specially designed to help the students of life science stream, to proceed for higher education in international universities and make them industry-ready and employable in pharmaceutical drug discovery industry, which would be their most probable point of entry into the job market.
Eligibility for all courses: U.G & PG life science B.Tech M.Tech, M.Phil. / PhD (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics / Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Chemistry) B.Pharm.,M.Pharm.
Pre-employment certificate courses
The most brilliant way to enhance your knowledge in a fun filled way is to register with US!
Kavin Bioresearch is an academic enhancing institute that focuses on making the students enhance their academically gained knowledge. Our courses have been specially designed to help the students of life science stream, to proceed for higher education in international universities and make them industry-ready and employable in pharmaceutical drug discovery industry, which would be their most probable point of entry into the job market. We focus on training the students as per the current industrial requirements. Our faculties are experts from various fields like research scientists from international universities and experts from leading drug discovery industries. Our courses equip the students to gain knowledge and help them get a clear picture of their future in the respective industry.
Register NOW!! and make yourself distinct in the crowd.
Hurry !! Time is running out! Limited seats available ! Register now to avoid disappointment. A
wonderful chance to interact with pioneers in pharmaceutical drug discovery industry!
SUMMER TRAINING INTERN PROGRAMME FOR LIFE SCIENCE STUDENTS
These certificate courses are designed to make the students of life science stream readily employable in the industry. The training modules are framed based on industry specific requirements under the guidance of the industrial experts. Hands-on training is provided to make the participants accustomed to the industrial set-up and practices.
Eligibility for all courses: U.G & PG life science B.Tech M.Tech, M.Phil / PhD (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics / Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Chemistry) B.Pharm., M.Pharm.
Diagnostic Lab Training Modules:
- Phlebotomist Training ‚Äď Sample collection
- Sample Analysis-Biochemical & Haematology Analysis
- Coagulation and Electrolyte Analysis
- Culture methods- Urine, blood and body fluids)
- CSSD Management.
One day observation Trip to leading Diagnostic laboratory for Automated analysis
Duration: 10 days
Fees: Rs.1500 + Reg.Fees Rs.500/-
Opportunities: This course is advantageous since it satisfies the basic hospital needs
- Isolation of DNA, RNA, Protein -AGE,PAGE , Western Blotting, Protein estimation
- Ames Test
- Chromosomal Aberration (Human Lymphocytes)
- Micronucleus and Comet Assay )
- Good Laboratory Practice ‚ÄďPreparation of SOPs- Criteria of Auditing & its procedures – Reporting
- OECD, ICH
- FDA and Schedule Y
Duration: 10 days
Fees: Rs.2500 + Reg.Fees Rs.500/-
Opportunities: As Genetic toxicologist, Molecular biologist, Quality Assurance (QA) auditor in preclinical facility or food manufacturing company or any research laboratory.
- Animal holding & weighing techniques
- Acclimatization, Randomisation
- Quarantine Caging, Grouping
- Handling ‚Äď dosing – caging
- Anaesthetic procedure
- Surgical procedures
- Breeding methods
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Organ Collection, Preservation, slicing, Trimming
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Microscopy- Slide fixation
- Health Monitoring procedures
- Animal house Maintenance
- AALAC, CPCSEA, FELASA guidelines
- Therapeutic experimentation in diabetes, cancer and inflammation
Duration: 10 / 21 days
Fees: Rs.3500 + Reg.Fees Rs.500/-
Opportunities: This course is advantageous since it satisfies the requirements of in vivo pharmaceutical industry and pathology lab.
This includes the all course structures of
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Molecular biology
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Genetic Biology
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Regulatory Guidelines
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Laboratory Animal Sciences (Rodents)
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†ELISA procedure and concepts
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†In vitro Drug Metabolism studies ‚Äď Microsomal isolation, S9 homogenate isolation
Pharmacokinetic studies ‚ÄďMetabolic stability.
Duration: 21 days Fees: Rs.5000 + Reg.Fees Rs.500/-
Opportunities: This course fulfils the Basic requirement to enter into pharmaceutical industry, animal facility, as Microbiologist responsible for
the health of animal and sterility of the facility.
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Cytokine Estimation
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†In vitro assay development
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Drug Target
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Karyotyping and CA studies
Animal Model development
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†IBD (inflammatory Bowel disease
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†MTT assay
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Antioxidant assay
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†MPO assay
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Interleukin -studies
Drug Delivery system
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Metabolic Stability studies
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Tissue distribution studies
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Health Monitoring procedures
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Animal house Maintenance
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†AALAC, CPCSEA, FELASA guidelines
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Therapeutic experimentation in diabetes, cancer and inflammation
Duration: 10 / 21 days
Fees: Rs.6000 + Reg.Fees Rs.500/-
Opportunities: This course is advantageous since it satisfies the requirements of Drug Discovery company.
To download the registration form,